2008-12-31

.::: THINKING OF YOU :::.

i don't think my love for you is sustainable,but you my friend, are unobtainable.I sit awake at night,looking at the moon and stars that are Oh so bright,thinking of you and her.I wish I could be as good as she was,she completly put your life on pause.The way you look at me,makes my heart melt, that I can guarantee.I send you my heart,in a love letter,but what do you do?you simply looked at me,and told me that you two will never be through.My friends say I sould get over you,and that I still have my own dreams to pursue.But there's something about you,that I just can't forget...Your image stays in my head,when I close my eyes.You hear me out, even my silliest cries.You tell me I'm beautiful and pretty,it is such a pity,that your still dating her.I won't say anything bad about this girl,but that her love for you has unfurled.I hope you too will be forever happy,But can't you see my dear,I love you