2008-12-31

.::: MOODY :::.

wahh!!! hahaa tdy aku mrah2 p noe chill2 p deep inside my heart im hurt n crying frustrated n watsoever lah aa urrgggh..!!tdy wahh abiz hp ku umban adakaa~nseb bek my hp tuu mseh bru n nda scrath2 or pcah~hahaha..yeah catuu laaa sayaa if ssax or not in mo0d...den mrah2 my kwn salah atu ani wateverlh haha..den mrah2 my cuzen p durng nda slah LOLX..!!p durng pham my situation p ada sumone yg shyt na pndai pham~

wahhh drii tdy pge lam pkul 3pgi smpai anee juz feling badmudd n i cant shleepp i juz keep tinking of him sjaa~i juz noe tat im da one whos stupid n im da one smpai jady cnee~itz my faul smuaanyaa~i say tat tinx to ada resonnyaa~coz kn tezting ko bah r u caring or not~


wah soo damn frustrated today smpai bnyak ku post arinee~pnat bh~damn it im in fucking mo0dy..!! :'( ily..!! aku syg koo..!!! with all my heart is yours~~~ *always*im sorry i cant forget u..!!but ill try..!!*my tears fall down*
Font size
WOAHH..!! i mish u alotz ryt noe~ :'( all i need is i wana feel ur real holy loves ..ur msg or texting me tym o9 p cnaa u blok me choo i blok joalaa huhu....ohhs i mish u..!! hope ur happy there witout me :') watever it takes i still love you~



- SheeMyra -